List:       web4lib
Subject:    [Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Talk of the nation program
From:       kgs () bluehighways ! com (K ! G !  Schneider)
Date:       2006-02-21 15:25:58

I'm now on TOTNWatch, so anyone who sees an update, please do share. I
suppose they wanted to cover the timelier topic of people who lie on
resumes. (Someone once called me on my statement that I went to college on a
varsity basketball scholarship. I can't imagine how they figured that out.)

Karen G. Schneider
kgs@bluehighways.com