List:       web4lib
Subject:    Laptop security
From:       MADELINE.FORD () lehman ! cuny ! edu (MADELINE ! FORD () lehman ! cuny ! edu)
Date:       2005-01-27 20:22:42

Greetings,

Our library recently received laptops for student use. The problem is that students \
are only allowed to use the laptops within the library. I am seeking any information \
on security devices that can be used on the laptops to prevent students from exiting \
the library with them. Our library has four floors all of which have wireless access. \
Any products, companies, or ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,
Madeline Ford

Professor Madeline Ford
Head, Reference Services