List:       web4lib
Subject:    $date_command path in NT
From:       merchant () LATECH ! EDU (David Merchant)
Date:       2000-11-28 16:29:05

I transfered a guestbook program from a Unix server to an NT server.  I
found I had to alter the script a bit to work under NT, the remaining
problem I have is that while it now works it no longer has a time stamp for
guestbook entries, I'm thinking it has something to do with this line:

$date_command = "/usr/bin/date";

But I'm not sure how to proceed from here?

TTFN,
David
Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant@latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Memorial Day Page: www.mountaindragon.com/memorial/