List:       web4lib
Subject:    How has the Internet impacted your reference services?
From:       msauers () bcr ! org (Michael Sauers)
Date:       2000-07-28 14:55:21

For my Internet Reference book I'm looking for answers to the following
question from librarians working at the reference desk:

	How is the Internet impacting reference services?

Long, short, however direct or indirect you think it might be.

Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: msauers@bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
WWW Library Directory @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.