List:       web4lib
Subject:    remote reference
From:       robwithers () hotmail ! com (Rob Withers)
Date:       2000-04-29 20:04:18

Miami University is currently working on an effort to provide remote
reference service. We are interested in hearing from anyone who has had
experience with one of the two products: FaceTime or LivePerson.

If you have used (or opted not to use) either program, could you please
respond to me. I will summarize replies to the list if there is interest.

Thanks,

Rob Withers
Information Services
Miami University