List:       web4lib
Subject:    Web counter...
From:       jay () ccpl ! ci ! corpus-christi ! tx ! us (jay)
Date:       1999-04-29 18:18:13

Hi all:

Thanks for the great responses to the web counter question. I am just a
difficult to please individual...Here's what i have decided to do: write
the code for my own web counter. Why? I don't want to
a.) rely on commercial services for content; and transmission of
results.

b.) I want control over the application

I know a little about Cold Fusion. I will attempt to use some code that
comes from the Developers area called CF counter...

But, has anyone done this kind of application before? I don't want to
reinvent the wheel.

TIA,

Jay Frantz