List:       web4lib
Subject:    FW: Accounting Softwrae
From:       mulkevil () showme ! missouri ! edu (L !  Hunter Kevil)
Date:       1998-05-29 12:42:43

I would like to second this request as I am looking for a shareware
accounting package for non-profits with subsidiary ledgers or else some
appropriate templates for use with Excel. Just got this request this
morning. Any help will be much appreciated. TIA,

L. Hunter Kevil
University of Missouri-Columbia
internet: mulkevil@showme.missouri.edu
tel: 573-884-8760