List:       web4lib
Subject:    Dewey CD
From:       mmhung () hknet ! com (Michael Ming, Hung)
Date:       1998-05-28 21:20:06

I come from Hong Kong and i am working in a school library. We use DDC
abridge 12 ed and want to evaluate if the DDC CD ed is good for the school
library.

I wonder if any library can lend us a copy and after a week or so, i will
mail it back to you.

michael hung   ICQ=6638008
SKH Bishop Mok Sau Tseng Secondary School, Librarian
HK Professional Teachers' Union, Teacher-librarians' Group, Chairman

Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8
Homepage = http://www.school.net.hk/~mmhung/
michael email: mmhung@school.net.hk [or] mmhung@hknet.com
ida email: idachan2@hknet.com                          ida & michael Hung