List:       web4lib
Subject:    configuring AOL browser with telnet?
From:       gen () dla ! ucop ! edu (Genevieve Engel)
Date:       1997-02-28 18:30:27

I wrote a page with really basic information at:

http://www.dla.ucop.edu/dlaweb/connect.html

This is the page Carole Leita mentioned in her post.  I want to make the
following observations/caveats:

I got the GNN, AOL, and Compuserve information by emailing the vendor
customer service address for instructions.  We didn't try out the different
vendor software to develop instructions ourselves.  The vendors'
instructions are pretty out of date by now.

Genny Engel
MELVYL System User Services
University of California
genny.engel@ucop.edu