List:       wardriving
Subject:    [Wardriving] WorldWide WarDrive
From:       roamer <roamer () worldwidewardrive ! org>
Date:       2003-03-29 13:28:55

As many of you know about 3 weeks ago the WorldWide Wardrive server had a
major hardware failure. Agent Green has been good enough to provide me
with a temporary backup.

I had to replace pretty much the entire box, this was made much easier on
me by Air Foot who generously donated several hardware components and
saved me a ton of money.

I can't thank both Agent Green and Air Foot enough for their help during
the last couple of weeks.

On the old server the drive was pretty much totally destroyed and I did
not have a backup more recent than March 1st so a lot of the WWWD 3
organizers stuff was lost.

I am in the process of recreating all of the WWWD 3 pages to include the
organizers. If you were a local organizer I would appreciate it if you
could send me your info again (unless you already have which a couple of
you did) to roamer[at]worldwidewardrive.org.

Thanks again to Agent Green and Air Foot for all their help over the last
couple of weeks.

Roamer