List:       wardriving
Subject:    Re: [Wardriving] Next War Drive
From:       "Douglas Luedtke" <buckethead1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-19 12:35:01

I war drive in Mountain Home, AR and Kansas City, MO. I hit alot out in
Springfield, MO when traveling between the two cities. Mountain Home,
Arkansas has Paxton Broadcasting and it gives free access to cable speeds
(100k/sec download speeds). I don't think they know yet, but I can't find
anything on their company except for a radio station. If anyone is in these
areas, email me back.