List:       w3m-dev-en
Subject:    [w3m-dev-en 00170] Re: updated the w3m.org pages
From:       Moritz Barsnick <barsnick () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-06-16 13:28:31

Hi Timothy,

> Just incase anyone cares I've updated the www.w3m.org pages to reflect
> the latest stable & devel releases.

Cool. Especially as the Japanese site is often unreachable from my
place.

> If any one has any cool config files please send them my way and I'll
> post them on the site. (expect a smarter mailing list archive RSN.)

As you have a binary directory (is that on the original site as well?),
I could provide some Solaris2.6/SunOS5.6 binaries.

And the buglist: How about a feature wish list? ;->>
- I'd like an image (no anchor) to show me its URL when applying "="
  (lynx key) over it
- I'd like fully resolved URLs when doing "=" (lynx key) over anchors,
  so I can copy/paste them (e.g. to wget of pavuk); perhaps optionally?
  The full URL _is_ available somewhere in the code, so it can be
  followed (it's displayed at the bottom when the cursor is over it in
  my configuration), but I couldn't figure out how to put it on the "="
  page.

Thanks for the pages (I've only looked at them with w3m so far!),
Moritz.  :)