List:       vulnwatch
Subject:    [VulnWatch] New site location
From:       shadown <shadown () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-23 14:27:49

Hi,

First of all, Merry Christmas!
I've received some mails asking me when my site was going to be online
again, well....here it is:

http://www.iwhax.net/shadown/   (by the moment outdated)
http://www.whitehat.co.il/shadown/  (updated, with a miskate in the
explanation of sqlinject tool)

I have to very thanks muts for hosting my site. (Thanks!)

Cheers,
  shadown

--
Sergio Alvarez
Security, Research & Development

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have receive=
it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from
your system; should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to
anyone. Many thanks.