List:       vulndiscuss
Subject:    [VulnDiscuss] Reporting a Security Vulnerability in a Microsoft Product
From:       "Microsoft Security Response Center" <secure () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2004-05-19 18:54:38

Hello!

The Microsoft Security Response Center investigates all reports of
security vulnerabilities sent to us that affect Microsoft products. If
you believe you have found a security vulnerability affecting a
Microsoft product, we would like to work with you to investigate it.

We are concerned that people might not know the best way to report
security vulnerabilities to Microsoft.  You can contact the Microsoft
Security Response Center to report a vulnerability by emailing
secure@microsoft.com directly, or you can submit your report via our
web-based vulnerability reporting form located at:

https://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/alertus.aspx

Sincerely,

Microsoft Security Response Center