List:       vulndiscuss
Subject:    [VulnDiscuss] =?iso-8859-2?Q?Universal_Plug_And_Play_Vulnerability?=
From:       sectroyer () o2 ! pl
Date:       2004-05-19 10:31:22

First of all I would like to thank Dave Aitel and Halvar Flake for the information about the previous topic. There is another thing that "do net let me sleep";). I wasn't able to find in which part of the UPNP NOTIFY request famous stack buffer overflow exists. This vulnerability is old, although the future ones may be similiar to that and this is why I want to know "how it works";). I was trying many things to find this bo, but this was useless. I don't know. Mayby I was doing something wrong, or my computer was in someway patched (I'm not sure do I have SP1 or not;)(The first time I've installed my XP I had SP1 now it shows me that I do not have(the same CD different installations;)))) Anyway I hate Windows;)