List:       vulndiscuss
Subject:    [VulnDiscuss] Hacking Citrix Faq
From:       "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail ! net>
Date:       2002-09-27 1:04:57

Over the past few months I've encountered Citrix in many
occasions. I wrote this paper better detailing how one
might
subvert the security functions in place to run
applications they should most likely not be running. I
Think I have uncovered a flaw in the way Citrix publishes
applications, but to talk with their technicians, it would
have costed me 400$. Maybe this paper will change the way
they handle security incidents.

It can be found at
http://sh0dan.org/files/hackingcitrix.txt

-wire