List:       vuln-dev
Subject:    Re: CASL
From:       Iván Arce <core.lists.exploit-dev () CORE-SDI ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-27 0:33:09

"Curphey, Mark (ISSReading)" wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if CASL (Common Attack Scripting Language) has been
> implemented under WIN 32 yet ? If so where are the major sites etc.

This is quite an interesting question if one considers that comes from
ISS.NET :)
As far as i know CASL is boundled with CyberCop Scaner from NAI, which
runs on NT.
So i'd use the one that comes with the scanner...
im pretty sure theres at least a few samples of cybercop scanner at ISS
-ivan

--
"Understanding. A cerebral secretion that enables one having it to know
 a house from a horse by the roof on the house,

==================[ CORE Seguridad de la Informacion S.A. ]=========
Iván Arce
Presidente
PGP Fingerprint: C7A8 ED85 8D7B 9ADC 6836  B25D 207B E78E 2AD1 F65A
email   : iarce@core-sdi.com
http://www.core-sdi.com
Pte. Juan D. Peron 315 Piso 4 UF 17
1038 Capital Federal
Buenos Aires, Argentina.              Tel/Fax : +(54-11) 4331-5402
Casilla de Correos 877 (1000) Correo Central