List:       vuln-dev
Subject:    Re: ms06-025
From:       H D Moore <sflist () digitaloffense ! net>
Date:       2006-07-18 1:35:42

Metasploit contains two modules for this flaw, both of them require valid
authentication credentials to use. Make sure you set the SMBUSER/SMBPASS
variables before running the exploits. The RPC message format is defined
fairly well in both exploits, but since they need to be sent over SMB
(ports 139/445) and using DCERPC, it is non-trivial to turn into a
standalone exploit (without doing a poor job of handling errors or
evasion).

-HD