List:       vuln-dev
Subject:    Motorola T900 Programming
From:       Michael <mystic () tenebrous ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 22:43:23

Good evening, everyone! Happy Thanks Giving!

I am curious if anyone has any information on programming a Motorola T900 to use my \
own SMTP servers. I am currently using Arch Wireless for service and the pricing \
plans leave quite a bit to be desired. I understand this will require reprogramming \
on both the server side to use the FLEX protocol and the client side.  I'm know that \
codes must exist to bring up hidden setup menus on the client (T900). I would deeply \
appreciate any information anyone can provide me.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

-E
Etheric Mist Inc.