List:       vtkusers
Subject:    Re: [vtkusers] Broken surfaces for vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter() - Bug?
From:       normanius <juch () zhaw ! ch>
Date:       2015-12-30 23:08:24

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to work around my problem by
using vtkClipPolyData instead of vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter. This
also brings the advantage that the code runs much faster.

Here some code to get the basic idea (not fully equivalent to above code,
but can be made equivalent with just a few lines more):