List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] 3D image as N cubes
From:       Francisco Lopez de la Franca <franciscolopezdelafranca () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-29 10:40:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everybody,
I'd like to represent a 3D image as a fixed number of cubes, I mean,
something like a spatial occupancy matrix in 3D.

Could you, please, recommend me a fast way to do it or does it exist  a
data structure in VTK to achieve this?

I've found the OcTree structure but I donot know if it is valid for this.

Thank you very much.
My best regards.
/Francisco