List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] MPI application writing PVTI
From:       Alejandro Fernández <alejandro.fernandez () bsc ! es>
Date:       2015-05-28 18:20:31

Hello everyone,

I have a C++ MPI application that writes the results of a
domain-decomposed mesh in different VTI files. Each process writes its
own VTI file with the points corresponding to its domain. In order to
group all VTI files into a single 3D image in paraview, I want to
produce a single PVTI file using XMLPImageDataWriter. However, I have
not found any example and do not know how to achieve this result with
just the raw class method documentation.

Please, can somebody provide me a C++ example or point me to the
required documentation?

Thank you very much, your help will be much appreciated.

--

Alejandro Fernández Suárez
Computer Science Dept.