List:       vtkusers
Subject:    Re: [vtkusers] Oblique slice of 3D image data
From:       Tijmen Klein <T.R.Klein () student ! rug ! nl>
Date:       2011-09-29 9:22:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Rafay,

I ended up with a different approach, not using the vtkImageReslice, since I
wanted to use a vtkPlane as the cutting source. For the solution that I've
used, see this post on the mailinglist:
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2011-September/119089.html

If you want to go the vtkImageReslice -> vtkImagemapToColors way, have a
look at the example posted by Jothy (
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx
)

Cheers,