List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Cropping a Volume
From:       <wassim_belhadj () topnet ! tn>
Date:       2008-08-29 7:26:56

Hi

I'am usiing VTK for volume rendering from a CT Data sets.

All works good and i have a nice volume rendered.

I want to  crop subvolume to limit the amount of data rendered but i dont
know how to do this on VTK ?

I would like to allow user  to set a croping region

My questions are:

1) How to add  a ROI  (Region Of Interest) to the volume rendered to set
the cropping region flags?

2)How to apply change to the volume rendered ? ( remove the display area
selected and render the  left volume).

3) Are there examples of this genre?

I hope  that you bring me help and I thank you in advance.