List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] FBO and VTK
From:       "Hoang Hoang" <hp1711 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-30 7:27:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi every body,
I want to do some Render-To-Texture within my VTK applications. I know that
Render-To-Texture can be done using the
frame buffer object but the problem is there is no VTK class that can
manipulate the FBO.
I think there is another way to do it, which is to embed OpenGl code
directly into the VTK code but I never did it before.
Is there someone who has experience about the problem?
Thank you verymuch.