List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] VTK.jar
From:       Naresh <naresh_dusane () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-11-28 14:52:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am new to VTK developement. I am trying to code in java,

I got the source and installable from website, But face problem while building sample \
java files. For this I need vtk.jar file. I tried in source zip folder the file is \
not present there. I am very new so yet playing with the application.

I am using VTK 5.0 version.

Excuse me in case I have posted at wrong place, guide accordingly

Thanks in adavce,
-Naresh

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at \
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php