List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform
From:       jtaclas () bidmc ! harvard ! edu
Date:       2007-11-27 15:09:30

--===============1823182215==

Has anyone used vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform and been able to get =
numerical values out of it?  Namely the transform matrix and the =
distances between points of one data set and their corresponding closest =
points from the other data set.  I have only been able to get an =
identity matrix from the transform, and a negligibly small "mean =
distance between the last two iterations", which suggest I'm doing =
something wrong.  Also, I am unable to get a locator working to find =
these distances.  Visually the registration appears to work, but I =
really need some way to quantify how good this registration is.

Jason