List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Parallel Curve
From:       medo abdelmonem <abdelmonem76 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-03-30 1:08:46

Hi everybody,

  I managed to draw a curve passing a group of points using vtkCardinalSpline \
class....Now i'd like to know how to draw one or more parallel curves to this \
curve...and how to draw a line normal to the tangent of this curve at some \
point?.....
  i know how to do it mathimatically using equation of the curve....but i need \
somebody to tell me how to do it on vtk....
  your help is really appreciated....
  Mohamed

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.