List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] =?iso-8859-1?q?vtkPointPicker_returns_surface=B4s_=22?=
From:       "Luca Pallozzi Lavorante" <lplavorante () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 23:02:56

Hy everybody, I am trying to use vtkPointPicker, but I noticed that
sometimes, when I pick some point on an object, the returned point is the
"back one", that is, assuming a closed surface, the second point along the
ray. I noticed that the tolerance has no effect on this behavior.
Can somebody give me a hint on why this is happening?

Thank you

     Luca