List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Please!!HELP!!JAVA & vtkImageViewer
From:       "Bartlomiej Wilkowski" <wilku_83 () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2007-01-31 16:31:47

Hello,

I am creating the application which shows the images (cuts) taken from
vtkImageWidgets of the 3d model. The cuts are shown in the separate place of
my GUI (on different panels).

I would like to add some kind of Mouse Listener to the instance of every
vtkImageViewer which will show the small red circle in the position of the
mouse click. Simply speaking I would like to be able to marka some region,
point with the mouse click. Anybody knows some manner to change the
vtkImageViewer view? Is it possible? or maybe should I change the
vtkImageViewer to vtkImageActor?

 thanks a lot!!

 Bartek