List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] A question about Win32 Message Handler in VTK
From:       Jay Li <chyumm () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 20:32:13

Dear All,

  I'm working on a Win32 API console application. I've incorporated VTK to the main \
program and successfully rendered the window, which a child window, by vtk. Here's my \
problem, when the window generated by vtk is closed, the main window is closed as \
well. In my code, I used renWin->SetParentId(my_mainwindow) to set up the parent \
window.  I guess vtk somehow takes control of the parent window too. I've searched \
through the documents, but most people are talking about MFC. I'm wondering if \
anybody here working on Win32 API has met similar problems. Thank you.
  Regards,
  Jay