List:       vtkusers
Subject:    Re: [vtkusers] Sample X-Code or even CodeWarrior projects
From:       Eric Gorr <mailist () ericgorr ! net>
Date:       2006-02-28 22:48:57

Quoting Sean McBride <sean@rogue-research.com>:
>> Is CodeWarrior free ? Anyway this is a CMake issue, please forward this
>> question to the CMake ML.
>
> It's not free; in fact, it's discounted, unfortunately.

I think you meant discontinued.... :-)

The only reason I asked about it is that I must live in the CodeWarrior world
for just a bit longer and then can leave it behind forever...it basically only
affects when I can start to use a better volume rendering system. Putting any
work at all (at this point) into getting VTK into CW, if someone hasn't
already
done it, is less then 'not worth while'.