List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] newbie question
From:       scsrsao () leeds ! ac ! uk
Date:       2006-02-27 0:00:04

Hi everybody...

 I'm trying to use vtk with visual studio .net (2003) and even though i
installed it and try to run the first examples (cones and spheres) when i
create a console application and build it, the only thing i get as a result is
the console with the message "press any key to continue"...

 I know that this is a really basic question, but would really appretiate any
help you could give me... by the way, i'm also new on visual studio...

thanks,
rodolfo...