List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Saving vtkImageData
From:       Sepp^ Huber <sepp.huber21 () gmx ! at>
Date:       2003-06-28 20:51:01

Sorry to bother you again but there is something which I can't quite figure
out. I want to store a vtkImageData object using vtkImageExporter but somehow
I can't find how to set the name of the file.

What I do is the following:

	vtkImageData* pPointData = vtkImageData::New();
	vtkImageExport* pExporter = vtkImageExport::New();

	if( !DataToImageData( pPointData ) ) {
	  return false;
	}

	assert( pPointData );
	pExporter->SetInput( pPointData );
// shouldn't I be able to specify where the export goes to???
	pExporter->Export();

	pExporter->Delete();
	pPointData->Delete();

Thanks in advance