List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Java Help
From:       Shanker Krishnan <shanker () iiitb ! ac ! in>
Date:       2002-06-27 2:17:07

Hi,
I downloaded the Binary installation of java for Windows from the Net. After
installing it the JDK doesnot work It keeps saying Noclassdeffound for any
program i try to compile. I have uninstalled it and but the jar file in the
ext folders. Now it compiles the vtk program but when i try to run the class
file then it gives a linking error. VTKInit() failed or something. Can
anyone tell me how set VTK up with java.