List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Dokumentation
From:       Walid BACHA <bacha () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-09 19:59:52

I want to use vtk in computational fluid dynamics. Are there any proper
documentation for beginners to use vtk within such a technical
background? Unfortunately I don't have enough time to learn all vtk
capabilities during my project. What I need is the visualization of
unstructured grids (scalar and vector fields) and eventually generating
postscripts or any vectorgraphics from the screens.

Thanx for any hints

Walid