List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] MPI and vtk java
From:       Louis Feng <louis () bookslash ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 2:52:36

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the vtk java version doesn't have the complete \
methods run with MPI. I'm on a windows machine, and I had no problem to compile vtk \
version 3.2 with the patented and MPI options. The C++ examples of MPI/VTK work fine, \
but I found no matching methods when I try to duplicate the C++ examples in Java.

I remember someone mentioned about FAQ for parallel vtk. I guess it would be nice to \
know if something is working or not. How about put some examples of MPI working in \
Java VTK? Thanks.

Louis