List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] PYPI wheels
From:       xoviat <xoviat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-10-28 0:55:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everyone!

If you remember, I discussed uploading wheels to pypi. Unfortunately, that
seemed to go nowhere over the past couple of months, so I uploaded them
myself. I also added @jcfr to the package maintainer list so that he can
administer the project as well. Unfortunately, it has been somewhat
challenging to build the wheels, and OSX is not yet completed due to the
Travis CI backlog, although I hope that they will be up soon.