List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] VES/VTK Actors and Data Representation
From:       Cameron Lowell Palmer <cameron.palmer () ntnu ! no>
Date:       2014-12-10 12:18:05

I've gotten my augmented reality project moving forward and have video in the scene, \
my 3D model objects, and I'm using OpenCV to pass in  rotation and translation of a \
frame marker with respect the the camera matrix. Now I'm trying to figure out how to \
put-it-all-together.

The question:

I have the video image in a vesKiwiImagePlaneDataRepresentation and want that to fill \
the screen. I see that I can translate the object, but is there a simple way to lock \
the movement of the actor to fill the camera scene edge to edge?

Converting my OpenCV coordinates into terms of the VES/Kiwi projection. Is there a \
facility for that?

Thanks in advance,

Cameron