List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] vtkLSDynaReader - Extract Stress values for each Time step
From:       Nelson <gnjoseph () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-26 13:43:52

Hi All,

I am reading d3plot file using vtkLSDynaReader and trying to extract Stress
values for each Time step using vtkLSDynaReader, but I could not locate the
Stress in reader.

Should I use other class like vtkExtractTensorComponents?

Where are the Tensor values for each time step available?

Thanks in advance.

-----
Regards,
Nelson