List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    Re: [vtk-developers] Image rendering bug?
From:       David Gobbi <david.gobbi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-16 14:51:14

Hi Ben,

The missing border has to do with interpolation.  Texture borders are
a tricky issue, and by clipping away the border, the vtkImageActor
avoids the issue altogether.

My new image rendering classes (in the git master) provide a
BorderOn/BorderOff flag:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Image_Rendering_Classes

 - David