List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] patch to vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader
From:       "Fabian, Nathan" <ndfabia () sandia ! gov>
Date:       2011-06-27 17:07:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've noticed when saving data from UnstructureGridWriter that if an MPI ran=
k doesn't have any geometry it doesn't save the types array (which would be=
 zero anyway).  This causes an error in the UnstructuredGridReader.  I'm at=
taching the patch because I still can't figure out how to make gerrit work.=
  It checks if NumberOfCells > 0 and if not doesn't bother trying to read t=
he types array.

If nobody sees any long term problem with this I'll push it.

Thanks,
Nathan.