List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] Picking VTK Follower
From:       Will Schroeder <will.schroeder () kitware ! com>
Date:       2011-02-27 18:50:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As far as I can tell there remains a problem picking vtkFollower. I've
looked at this quickly but to no avail. Before I dive into this, does
anybody have a fix for picking vtkFollower?

Note that this problem has been reported a few times...if anybody has any
insight please let me know.

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive