List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    Re: [vtk-developers] Color support for vtkCursor2D
From:       David Doria <daviddoria+vtk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-28 21:05:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Jothybasu K Selvaraj
<jothybasu@gmail.com>wrote:

> Once this is found to be working properly, the old vtkCursor2D class should
> be updated rather than introducing a new vtk class.
>
> I am not able to test it right now,since I use python.I may take me some
> time, but eager to see that colorful cursor!I would be happy to see that
> colouful cursor whoever has tested taht.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jothy

Of course - as I mentioned in the original email, this name change is to
allow the code to be compiled without modifying your actual VTK
installation.

Also, once this is approved, it should be a straight forward extension to do
the same thing to vtkCursor3D.

Thanks,

David