List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    Re: [vtk-developers] Old VTK Bug
From:       "Dean Inglis" <dean.inglis () camris ! ca>
Date:       2009-02-27 23:18:26

Can someone at Kitware look into this as there is
a code freeze while the new release is being readied
and it would be nice to have this bug addressed.
A patch has been provided on the bug tracker.  Please
let me know if I can be of assistance.

Dean

Hey Dean,

Could you please commit this bug fix I submitted to the VTK bug tracker
over 2 years ago?  I'd REALLY like my Textus app to work right without
having to override a CVS file.

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=5245

Thanks,
Patrick