List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] cmake compile XP & python errors
From:       "Sergio Aguirre" <sergio.aguirre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-09 15:21:47

Hello VTK Developers

I am beginning to get started with VTK and have chosen to use Python.
I am trying to compile an build the source files in an XP machine
using MS Visual Studio .NET 2003.

What I have done is downloaded VTK 5.0, Python 2.5 and Cmake 2.4

So I do the following =85

1- Install Python
2- Install Cmake
3- Run Cmake select the source and build directories. HERE an error
comes up Unknown CMake command "VTK_GET_TCL_TK_VERSION"

This seems to me odd since I do not select the TCL Wrapping

I am missing any files?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Sergio