List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] modify viewtransform matrix inside vtkCamera
From:       "Geng Sun" <gengsun () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-04 16:45:01

Hi,

I am currently working on adding a new camera model into vtkCamera. I
wrote some new lines inside the ComputePerspectiveTransform(aspect,
znearz, far) method to create my own view and perspective transform
matrices. Both the view and perspective transform matrices can be set
up correctly, but I lost the function of interaction, i.e., I can not
zoom or pan or rotate the camera any more. Can anyone help me with
that?

Thanks in advance.

Geng Sun