List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] (no subject)
From:       <dean.inglis () on ! aibn ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 3:08:06

Hi Bill,

/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImagePlaneWidget.tcl works for me.  I can't recall why it didn't a \
while back but it is fixed on my systems presently (Proximal & ResearchPB).  On \
Proximal I had some tcl wrapping pb's so I removed alll of my repositories and \
started fresh - seemed to fix a few pb's with dashboard tests.  BTW, only middle \
mouse button does the plane movement now: 'pushing' is done by clicking between the \
new visible margins.  Left mouse does cursoring, right mouse does window/level.

Dean