List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    [vtk-developers] update VTKData for rev. test image
From:       <dean.inglis () on ! aibn ! com>
Date:       2002-08-21 2:58:52

Hi all,

I've added 'margins' to vtkImagePlaneWidget to assist the user when doing oblique \
reslicing.  I've also revamped /Hybrid/Testing/Cxx/ImagePlaneWidget.cxx test as per \
/Hybrid/Testing/Cxx/BoxWidget.cxx to be driven with an interactor event string \
derived from vtkInteractorEventRecorder (hopefully, I havn't goofed on the test image \
cvs commit) so please update your VTKData repository accordingly.

There are also a few fixes to the code in vtkImagePlaneWidget.cxx here and there in \
light of Will's recent widget adjustments.

Dean