List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    Re: [vtk-developers] Testing of header files
From:       Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu () aero ! iitm ! ernet ! in>
Date:       2002-08-14 18:35:16

    AC> Hello All, Just wanted to let you know that I wrote a simple
    AC> python script which tests VTK header files of a specific
    AC> kit. Currently it tests Hybrid, Patented, Parallel, and
    AC> IO. The script is called HeaderTesting.py.

Looks nice.  I have some black box code floating around on my system
that is somewhat similar to yours.  Sometime next week I hope to get
some time to create the unit testing infrastructure for VTK.  At that
point I think it should be possible to integrate your code into it.  I
just hope I get some time to finish this.  I'm sorry I've taken so
long to finish this but there is so much to do and so little time.

cheers,
prabhu